Want to get farther away from the city? Florissant, Colorado may be the perfect place for you. Travel another 7 miles west of Divide on Highway 24, (14 miles from Woodland Park, 32 miles from Colorado Springs) and you find Florissant, Colorado.
Love the outdoors? Florissant is home to the Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument, within minutes of Eleven Mile Reservoir, near the breathtaking Wilkerson and Ute passes and beautiful South Park. Is it your dream to have horses? Live in a Colorado mountain property? Ski? Enjoy Nature's beauty? All of these things are a way of life in Florissant, Colorado.
Like so many towns in Colorado, Florissant, settled in 1870 got a tremendous boost from the Colorado "gold rush."
- Chambers of Commerce for Woodland Park, Divide and Florissant -
- All School Information for Woodland Park, Divide and Florissant -
- Health Care in Woodland Park, Divide and Florissant -
- Airport Time and Mileage from Woodland Park, Divide and Florissant -
- Attractions in and around Woodland Park, Divide and Florissant -
- Lodging in Woodland Park, Divide and Florissant -
- Church Directory for Woodland Park, Divide and Florissant-
When you're ready for the best in mountain community living, please give us a call at either
(719) 687-1531 or (719) 687-0900.
Contact The Roshek Group for all your Pikes Peak Area Properties needs!
Florissant real estate information brought to you by:
The Roshek Group
1st Choice Realty
18401 E Hwy 24
Woodland Park, CO 80863
Direct: (719) 687-1531
Office: (719) 687-0900
Toll Free: (800) 905-3811
Fax: (719) 687-1595