Continuing west seven miles from Woodland Park (25 miles from Colorado Springs) you find the town of Divide, Colorado.
Divide is a community of about 4,000 year round residents. Facing the north slope of Pikes Peak, Divide sits at an elevation of 9,260 feet.
Mountain properties, land for sale or mountain homes for sale, are all available in Divide.
During the Colorado "gold rush," Divide, located in the center Teller County, served as the ideal place for the railroad to connect the mining towns of Cripple Creek and Victor to the city of Colorado Springs. Farmers and ranchers also used this opportunity to transport goods to market.
Development is controlled in Divide to ensure views are not obstructed and building is appropriate for a rural community. Teller County real estate is at its best in the Divide area. Divide also serves as the perfect launching place for trips to many state and national parks.
- Chambers of Commerce for Woodland Park, Divide and Florissant -
- All School Information for Woodland Park, Divide and Florissant -
- Health Care in Woodland Park, Divide and Florissant -
- Airport Time and Mileage from Woodland Park, Divide and Florissant -
- Attractions in and around Woodland Park, Divide and Florissant -
- Lodging in Woodland Park, Divide and Florissant -
- Church Directory for Woodland Park, Divide and Florissant
When you're ready for the best in mountain community living, please give us a call at either
(719) 687-1531 or (719) 687-0900.
Contact The Roshek Group for all your Pikes Peak Area Properties needs!
Divide real estate information brought to you by:
The Roshek Group
1st Choice Realty
18401 E Hwy 24
Woodland Park, CO 80863
Direct: (719) 687-1531
Office: (719) 687-0900
Toll Free: (800) 905-3811
Fax: (719) 687-1595