| ||How do I choose a Realtor® in the Pikes Peak region?|
When seeking a Realtor® to help with your home search in Colorado Springs, Woodland Park, or any of our mountain communities, you should ask certain questions as part of your evaluation:
Contact The Roshek Group to find out what a difference a qualified Pikes Peak region realtor can make in your real estate transaction.
- Does the Realtor® have an active real estate license in Colorado?
- Is the Realtor® part of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), so you can view all the properties for sale in the Pikes Peak region?
- What is the Realtor's® background in the region - professional, extracurricular, and community-related?
- What real estate credentials/designations does the Realtor® hold and what do those really mean for you?
- Which party is your Realtor® representing - the buyer, the seller, or both?
- How will the agent help you accomplish your home search goals? What tools will be available to you?